MOTOCROSS ACTION do they really know

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
I was reading about the ktm 520 sx in october's issue. On page 102 under clatter,they say the engine clanks and rattles when the clutch isn't pulled in.Once the clutch is engaged the noise stops. I have news for you MOTOCROSS ACTION when the clutch lever is pulled in the clutch is disengaged ,clutch lever out means the clutch is engaged.OH i can't wait for the shootout,i will buy whatever bike you guys like best, because your opinion means the world too me.

MxKid512

Feb 10, 2001
Don't get me started on Motocross Action. Aren't they the ones making the statements "It's the end of the two stroke" and "The 125 class is done" One manufacturer made 1 bike that has only won one race and they think it's the end of the world. As far as what you said goes, do they realize it's an engine. IT'S GOING TO MAKE NOISE! Glad I'm not the only one who could care less what they say.

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
My buddy's KTM makes the noise they discribed when it is in neutral and the engine is running. It sounds like something is loose in there, but the bike is mechanically sound. It has done this as long as he has owned the bike.

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
RMs have a lot of engine noise too. It's just the way they are...you get used to it after awhile. When you hear a new one run, it makes you wonder what a "loose" one sounds like!

Top Bottom