dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
hey, just had a quick question. I might be moving to guangzhou china for a year. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was any motocross tracks or places to ride somewhere around there. Im guessing probably not but its worth asking. :)
Side note: Anyone go there? How was it?
Thanks

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
If you can even half way ride, they will make you the national champion. See you at the MXDN! Its early and I am kidding, of course this is only speculation. Good luck and watch the paint.

dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
"2006 mark’s the very first year that a team from China has entered the Motocross of Nations. Certainly one of the fastest growing countries in the world, China will have a ways to go to get to the top of the motocross world. I did not see one of the Chinese riders attempt any of the big jumps, but don’t get the wrong impression; they are way better than me and it was good to have them here"

I found this on the web somewhere. Now at least I know there must be somewhere to ride. :think:

dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
Ok, well Im in China right now and I like it here. I met a guy by the name of Angus Lai, hong kong mx club motor sports chairman. He was hooking up some people I work with parts for their bikes. Hong Kong is only a bus ride away from where I'm at, however I don't think I'll be able to get a bike and start riding because my job here wont let me. I might go and just check out a race or something.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Get a dual-sport bike and ride the country, better than nothing.

Top Bottom