Motorcross TV Schedule

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
All,
Looking for a tv schedule for the 2006 Motorcross TV schedule and what channel is hosting? Did a search but couldn't find anything.

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
Isn't that the supercross schedule?

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
I don't think they have announced what is happening with the Outdoors yet, if they have I missed it also.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
kawdude said:
Isn't that the supercross schedule?

duh,, I'm sorry, :coocoo:

I haven't seen anything on the outdoor series yet either.

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
I hope the outdoor nationals are broadcasted, I'm actually more into mx more than sx.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
JustinC said:
I hope the outdoor nationals are broadcasted, I'm actually more into mx more than sx.

Im sure that they will be broadcasted, its just that the nationals arent as big as the "Supercross Spectacle" in the eyes of networks and promoters. I agree with you in that I prefer the nationals myself. But TV and promoters like the hyped up stadium show atmosphere of supercross so that deal is always easier to lock in. I did hear somewhere that speed may pick up the Motocross TV package as well but that was awhile back before the SX season right after they announced they had the SX TV package with CBS. I havent heard anything since.

dirtrocks

Jul 7, 2005
ok so when is the next race on cbs so i can watch it instead of reading it or waiting for my mag to come in the mail so i can get caught up. thanks

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Here it is, I just saw on AMA Motocross that OLN has picked up the contract to air the Nationals again this year. It sounds like a similar package as last year, but with some new announcers. They say the delay in coverage is better, but it looks like each race will air about a week later on the following Saturday and Lites class on Monday so not really much better if any. Anyhow here is the link: http://www.amamotocross.com/article.php?UID=OWyn1K2551xuAT7TkCswEIkVCN0EeZ&sc=1003&aid=7603

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…