Moving to South Florida.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Well the wife just got the word today that we are forsure moving to Ft. Lauderdale area (Weston) anyone tell me about riding areas and anything else they might think of as important. Thanks :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

RIC

Dec 18, 2002

HI CRboy
Unfortunately, there is only one motorcross track in Ft. Lauderdale, it is an 11 acre land, and only one trail in Naples, but a very good one!
I heard there will be a new motorcross track on I-75 heading Naples. Opening will be approximately at the end of June.
All the good places are up north of Ft. Lauderdale. You will be in Weston, which means the closest to you will be the one in Naples. I live in Miami, when, I want to ride I go up to Naples, it takes me an hour or so driving.
Whenever you get settle in the area, you can e-mail me at: reem65@bellsouth.net

Welcome to Florida

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
What happened to Air Dania?

When we were down there Rob we had to drive up to Tampa and Orlando to ride. Ended up selling the bike and bought a boat instead. Land is hard to come by in South Florida and they sure as heck don't let dirtbikes on what little is left.

What kind of time frame are you under? Try not to move in the summer if you can.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…