Theunis

Dec 6, 2004
Hi Guys

Yes I am new on the site from South Africa and hope to find some interesting topics to talk about. I am a proud owner of the following bikes: Honda TRX 400EX 2005 mod and a Kawasaki KLX 300 R. The last one is not very often seen in SA but I see they are quite popular in europe and the states.
Hope to meet new people and interesting conversations. :eek:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN Theunis, Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly, untill then, enjoy your reading. YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

BunduBasher on the site is from South Africa, although he lives in Texas now. I'll rattle his cage if he doesn't pop in.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Welkom in die bundu swaer !! :)

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
Lekker Theunis,
Rod here from Memphis TN. Origionally used to ride the White River - Sabie areas and the northern Natal.
Bundubasher, I sometimes get down to your end of the woods at times I'll give u shout when I do.
Theunis enjoy this site, it really has some good folk here to help out and give advise!
Welkom.

Top Bottom