MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Can anyone tell me about the MSR System X boot? It looks close to an Alpinestars Tech 6. I can get a set less than a Tech 6, and am interested in any experiences.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I've owned two pairs of System X boots and I really like them. They are actually made by Alpinestar, with A-Star buckles, and soles. I think they are very comfortable, but not as comfortable as some other boots I've tried on, but I can still wear the MSR boots all day without any discomfort. I actually wore them around the house for around 6 hours to break them in. They are very durable, and the soles are replacebale. I will probably buy another pair, when this pair wears out.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I have no complaints.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
the system x is actually a re-badged tech 5. i liked the tech 5, but not the 6, 8 or 9 or whatever. so my friendly local dealer suggested the x, which actually was cheaper than the tech 5 with the a-star badge on it. i really like them (just like the tech 5); i'm on my 2d pair.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
2nd pair for me also,fine boot ,easy break-in ,good support. Go for it.

GeoffM24

~SPONSOR~
Jan 19, 2003
I just got a pair from Bob's cycle for $139 brand new. I'm not sure if they are still on special.

I bought the System X which actually has a alpine label in the boot and a buddy bought some new Tech 6's for $100 more.

The boots are the same quality IMO.

Go get them!

xr600r

Apr 15, 2001
i wore a pair of system 6 boots for 5 yrs. msr called thier stuff sytem 6 before system x. they still looked good but the annkle support was shot.
just picked up a pair of system x from bobs for $140 . that is cheap for a boot of this quality.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
You're stealing them at a hundred and forty bucks.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom