ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
Well, i mentioned a few weeks ago about an upcoming mud race for atv's. It was this weekend. About 65 quads and 1 motorcycle--and that was me on the ol 87 kdx. Everyone thought i was insane they weren't even going to let me race.

The pit was cut about 24in deep then backfilled with the loose dirt, then just add water! I drew the #1 spot in the 1st annual atv mud bog (how ironic, moto running 1st in the atv mud bog!!... :) :laugh: :) ) Anyway the pit was 120' long...my first run 80'...everyone nearly crapped on theirselves when they saw how far i made it...i held onto 1st place for a long time, in fact i also held 2nd place (i took my quad too :o , a rancher). It was until a 700 prairie went through at 100', then another one went through at 95', and a 3rd one at 99'. That threw me back to fourth and fifth where i remained...i did bring home 2 trophies though...my last run i made it to the 91' mark!!!!!!!!

will post a pic, if i can ever get one small enough to attach!!!! :think:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Should of used a sand paddle rear tire, you would had won!

Last edited:

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
i just used plain old tires......i'll have to look sadly i can't remember what exactly i'm running on the kdx...but nothing special for sure...jason i'll send you a pic of two...houndog email me @ zwc@twhenterprises and i'll send you some pics.

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
it was even more fun than it looks...although i spent about 5hrs cleaning my bike!!!!!...proud of the kdx though, nothing got damaged that i'm aware of

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
Engine bogged out...by the time i got that deep i was just pushing and carrying to much mud!

dual vent system...no...and i guess i don't know what that is anyway :(

Top Bottom