JST122

Dec 29, 2005
That is pretty funny, I had a similar experience on a powerline road one time back east. I was flying along until I hit the soupiest section I have ever seen the bike sucked in and pretty much stopped dead and I supermanned face first into the muck. The suction from the deep as heck mud took 3 of us to finally pull the bike out after some hard fought digging. Funny thing was the bike was so stuck it just stood up by itself.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
It looks like the fella hit a stalled out Yamaha 4st laying beneath the water surface.

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
My subliminal mind tells me that remark DW is in rerfence to a mudhole a certain Yamaha found at the Jackpine last year. :bang:
Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I still remeber my thoughts as I was motoring through..."Man who ever that guy is Has Really F Himself Good This Time"......If I new it was you I would have yelled to someone else to help ya!
:laugh:
DW

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Did it...day one of the two day event last year on the transfer section to the finish. Ask Napper, he is still laughing. I am not sure if my heals clicked, but the first thing to hit the ground was my @$$.

After catching my breath we ride around the next corner to find Team Bulldog picking up his bike. SAME thing happened to him.

Top Bottom