WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'd be interested in helping out since the Mudslinger is close to home for me.

BOBLERIII

Jun 25, 2001
WOODSRIDER LOOK FOR INFO ON OUR CLUB WEB SITE WHICH IS WWW.MUDSLINGER.ORG. THE SITE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF CLUB ACTIVITIES AND HOW TO GET INVOLVED. ALSO LOOK FOR DATE IN UPCOMING ISSUES OF THE NETRA NEWS

BURNER-ANYTIME YOU WANT TO BRING THAT NON-TURNING,STALLING ORANGE PUMPKIN ALONG ON ANOTHER RIDE (OVER THIRTY MILES IF YOU CAN MAKE IT) I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOU "SCOOTER BITCH CLUB " ALONG FOR BACKUP.:p

Burner

Dec 11, 2000
OK here's the thing. I took off the front wheel and now it turns. I raised the idle to WOT so the stalling is gone. The thirty-mile accusation is all wrong, it's 40 miles so HAH! Moreover, the reason for the 40-mile cut out point, well that has to do with the alignment of the stars, sun, moon, and things that only "scooter mystics" such as my self would understand. :silly:

BOBLERIII

Jun 25, 2001
burner- check out the talk about the mudslinger at new england dirt bike.com. I thought you were the only one that couldn't handle it! What does everyone want to see in a netra enduro?

Top Bottom