AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Kevins right..
I've been there racing after a 4 inch rain and it was a mud fest the first moto ..-only to have PERFect track conditions with even a little dust by the second motos.

My guess is no matter the current weather or amount of rain ( most predicted is 1 inch)
by thursday friday and saturday it should be great ( the forcast is clear so far those 3 days)
:)

Jun 27, 2000
I live about fifty miles south of Casey. It rained for about the last three or four hours. Pretty hard at times. Like Kevin and A.J. said it will be fine. It has'nt rained here in a long time. Can't wait, Rwes and I are leaving thursday morning as soon as the kiddies get on the bus. Man I am ready to leave.:) Kevin are you and your bro. camping? I am ready to chase you around the woods. We are going to try and get a spot back in the woods behind the starting gate somwhere. If any left... see ya LTM.;)

B

biglou

Remeber-They are grooming the track at least once a day. It's gonna be like flypaper come Thursday! Schwing!:cool:
As for the woods, weather's just part of the game!:D

Jun 27, 2000
Well it has'nt raid since about 11pm last nite. I got up awhile ago and the wind feels like it blowing about 30 mph. It is going to be some good ridding. the woods will have muddy spots. It always has a few. The track will be great. Pits will be a little muddy i am affraid. If this wind keeps up it may be a dust bowl. My kid is waitting for the bus and he just ran up to the door and asked how is it already dry out here dad? ;) We are going to have a great time. This time tomorro I will be on my way, very:cool:

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
Me and Willie are leaving My house Friday morning at 7am, Don will be there sometime Friday.
I don't think we are camping, but that might change. We will look you up before we park for good.

Jun 27, 2000
Kevin, good deal. I am ready we are going to have a good time. Bwes tryed to call you tonight when he was here. His KTM still has'nt came in. He did'nt know if you had a extra bike still or not he could ride. His new one was going to be here last week or this week still nothing. Rwes and I are leaving first thing the morning. See ya at LTM...

Oct 10, 2000
So will we have MUDWEEK 02? Place your bets here!!!

It was also Cool reading this old tread and seeing the DW family doing the "wallibarrie" count down.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Shoot Tim, you had me scared there!! I though there was something going on until I got to the end and saw the dates on the posts and figured out everyone was talking about LAST year!!!

Casey was GREAT last year. You want to talk about a Mudfest......that was the second race at Stoney THIS year!!!

Top Bottom