Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Heh - I like more than blue colors guys, what about the greens and reds, particularly when your skin turns that color! :laugh: Gotta' hand it the Yamaha - they build 'em tough!

Darrell and I will be there Saturday am "Down by the River" on the right side. Second gate. We will stay through Sunday pm. I have to work Monday.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Yeah, my ankle is kind of red and purple, but mostly green now. It's a technicolor foot. Probably not going to be healed enough to ride this weekend, though. Be careful out there, really; it's going to be very crowded. I want you guys all in good shape for me to throw mud on in the near future.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We are heading out Today around 5:00. Probably park through the second gate on the right, near the big trees.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Sunday Rider

I will show up Sunday for the day. I will be in the day use area but will find everyone eventually. The bike is back together and I am going to add some more Yama :eek: blue to the bunch.

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
Is anyone other than me planning on staying Sunday night? I was going to but if no one else is going to stay Sunday night and ride Monday also, then I will come Saturday night.

Top Bottom