Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
JMD said:
No showers, except in Mrs. Harris's little cottage by the front gate. You could ask her if you could shower there. In fact, no need to ask; just show up at her door in a towel with your soap-on-a-rope and a long-handled scrub brush, and just say, "Hey, Toots, is there room in the shower for two?" And give her a sly wink. You'll be home free.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotfl: I need to see this...Rebecca...

I think everything will be ready for weekend.... :yeehaw:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
cdcracing said:
Hey JMD and enduro nut. I'm back from work . Ready to ride . Just let me know when and where ? I might have to still gas from neighbors to be able to ride but I'll be there . Ready to ride the Husky . I have to go to My nephews graduation on Saturday 22 and on the 27through the 3rd of June I've family
coming in from Ohio . The rest of the days are open . 27th through the 3rd I might be able to squeeze
a ride in . Yall old farts are falling apart .

CDRacing
Are you from Ohio or just some of your family? I am originally from a small town near Youngstown, Ohio.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Charlie, welcome back! You're right, we're all falling apart. Getting old is heck, but it beats the alternative. My ankle is healing pretty fast. Still hurts when I stand up, but I can hobble around on it. I should be good to go by Saturday the 29th. I wish Jimbo could ride too; he'll be riding in five or six weeks, though. Let's all get together in a big ring down at the creek or in the big meadow. It's going to be crowded, so Roger may be a bit nervous, but if we're careful we'll be OK, especially back in the woods. Looking forward to it.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Jim, that sounds like a plan! We should be there with the camper, too.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Stan_Flemmings said:
Jim, that sounds like a plan! We should be there with the camper, too.

When are you guys coming/going? I will probably go Sunday and Monday. How 'bout everyone else?

Stan - can I get the number for the trialer co? The trailer looked great and it should haul 3 in a pinch. Anytime you are welcome to ride up with me, I'm heading up anyway.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Roger,
We will be coming Friday night, leaving sometime Sunday. I'll get back to you with the phone number for the trailer tomorrow.

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
I'll be arriving Sunday afternoon approximately 3 pm. Who is going to stay Sunday night and approximately where will everyone be located?

I'm bringing a charcoal grill so we can have a cookout and such. I'm ready, haven't been to Muenster since 1995. :yeehaw:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Boy, I thought that my ankle would be healed by now, but it's coming along slowly. I'm not sure I'll be ready to ride by Memorial Day. I don't want to ride until it's well healed, because if I injure it again by riding prematurely, I'll be stuck in my big chair again, with my foot up on a pillow and my family waiting on me hand and foot. I wouldn't mind that, but I think my wife's about out of sympathy for motorcycle accidents, not to mention my boss. Also, if I were to twist this thing while it's still so sore, the result might be a blood-curdling screech that would sterilize any mammal within a half-mile radius. So I'll just have to wait and see. I might just have to come out for the barbecue, though.

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Mudd Slinger said:
CDRacing
Are you from Ohio or just some of your family? I am originally from a small town near Youngstown, Ohio.
My moms side of the family is from Akron Ohio . I've lived in Oklahoma most of my life .Now I live in Paris Texas .

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
cdcracing said:
My moms side of the family is from Akron Ohio . I've lived in Oklahoma most of my life .Now I live in Paris Texas .

WOW, what a small world, I also live in Paris, TX. We need to get together, meet and :ride:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Due to the extensive construction in our neighborhood, coupled with the rain, Cars have been getting stuck. At this point, we can't even think of getting the camper out of the neighborhood and bringing it with us tomorrow as planned. Depending on how muddy it is by Sat or Sun, we may bring it and stay through Monday or Tuesday. We also might just come up for the day Sunday. Or I might come up by myself in a tent tomorrow and stay through Monday. It is all undecided right now. No matter what we/I come in and when, We'll park through the second gate along the creek with one of the large carports, most likely the one right behind a 'pumpjack' --down the main dirt road and to the left. Is everyone else still planning on making it out?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'll be there, with or without the trailer. Spoke with Darrell and he might pull my trailer out Friday night for the weekend. If not, I'll be out Saurday/Sunday and head home in the pm.
We'll see...
:ride:

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
GhostRider32 said:
WOW, what a small world, I also live in Paris, TX. We need to get together, meet and :ride:
Sure I might be riding next Thursday and maybe Saturday or Sunday . If you would like let me know ? :cool:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
cdcracing said:
I ride with enduronut and JMD . There are a bunch of good guys . You will enjoy riding with them .

Be careful riding with Enduronut, if you ride a Yamaha :nener: :yikes: Just ask JMD for the details. :laugh:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Yeah, Enduro Nut likes to meet people--at 35 mph! And there always seems to be a Yamaha involved. I don't know what that means, but the answer is probably somewhere deep in his subconscious. For example, his favorite music? The blues. His insurance? Blue Cross. Which side did he favor in the Civil War? Take a wild guess. This guy has something weird going on with blue. It worries me.

Top Bottom