lust450

Nov 20, 2005
going to ride at muenster the 9th possibly the 8th if i can get off work!! any takers how bout it a.j., noel, jim,anyone anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm out probably until mid-August. It's been five weeks and the bones haven't even knit together yet. It was a pretty big gap. I feel like I could ride right now, and I'd be OK, most likely. But if I fell and re-injured myself . . . well, that would be bad, and I would be an idiot; more so even than now. But if the weather is nice on that weekend I might come out and just chill with my homies a while. I'll play it by ear.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
sounds fun, but it depends on a number of things...
bike repair (son's ttr90)
getting a bunch of new parts installed on mine and geting it serviced
getting my full paycheck (d'oh! I was 1 day late submitting my last pay period time sheet, so this next check might be a bit *ahem* light :-/ )

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
Ill be there Sunday for sure! Possibly saturday night and some saturday, depends on $$$

My bike is good to go! got to work on it yesterday the 4th. And Its begging me to hit the trails!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
james,
hang in there buddy. my cr needs a top end (i have the parts). im starting to get the itch to pick up the wrenches as i just finished installing new steering head bearings.

i have a date with my zrx1100 and my wife this weekend as the kids are both out of town at the same time. havent taken the wife on a street tour in a couple of years and she is the one that brought it up.

jimbo--if you are done with all of your bikes and are a bit bored, i can drop off the cr and let you finish her up lol.

as i write this, we are getting rain in denton and who knows it might even be a dust free muenster this weekend.

yall have fun and ill be back soon.......if yall will have me.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
good to hear from ya gene, i have some friends who want to ride the kiamooch i would love to ride the turkey trot. let me know your next open weekend and we will get another muenster ride going or a kiamooch ride!!! we need to keep jim well so he can lead us!!!!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Don't know what our plans are for the weekend, either. If I do make it out it will most likely be on Saturday. Jim, let me know if you are going up.

kxdude7

Jun 21, 2006
Noel Mentioned it to me and ill have to see if clints gonna be here and if he wants to go so. Cause my dads gonna b out of town so hopefully clint will b here and can go!

Took my bike into SMS today so we'll see if its ready, if not i can ride my dad's 220

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Gene, great pics and vids from the Moab trip. That was cool, lowering the bikes down the cliffs with ropes! I might hit Muenster on the 15th (Saturday) if it's cool. If not, I'll just let the boys go without me. I'm not riding, either way, but I'd like to hang out and see the troops. Thanks again, Gene. Hope I can make it next spring.

imgoin

Jun 1, 2006
Jim, I think Luster and I will be there on saturday and sunday. Dont know for sure yet... but if you head out i want to meet you. Hopefully youll be healed up before to long and we can make a trip up to the turkey trot.

sorry, this is actually ibgoinaj, (the son to imgoin :) ) sorry i dont know my dads password and dont want to sign him off.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
IBGoinAJ said:
Ill be there Sunday for sure! Possibly saturday night and some saturday, depends on $$$

My bike is good to go! got to work on it yesterday the 4th. And Its begging me to hit the trails!
Had a blast riding with you and your buddy yesterday despite the heat! Need to do it again.

Keith

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
keetoman it was fun we will be there again this weekend i hope come on out. after the ride we went down to the river and went swimming nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always looking for people to ride with let us know when you go to murray again; i like the fast trails up there the sand is nice when you crash also !!!!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Keetoman, good to hear from you! Keeto was there the very first time I rode the Kiamichi. Also there were Harley (our guide), TX246, DWreck, Muddslinger, Darren, Teeds, maybe some others I've forgotten. If I have, I'm sorry. That was an epic trip. I drove up the night before through the edge of a tornado (really). Arrived at midnight, just as the rain let up. We rode the next day on soggy trails; the creeks were higher than I've ever seen them since. Harley drowned his WR426 in one crossing, and we spent an hour getting it dried out. We found another crossing farther upstream, shallower, but rocky and tricky. Some of us stood in the creek at different points to help the others get across and up the steep bank on the other side. We all got stopped on the One Mile of Hell, I think, or some other rocky, never-ending hill, when some of our guys couldn't go any farther. The rocks were just so slippery. So we turned back. It was still a great day, though we only rode about 13 miles, total.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Jim! Great to hear from you again. Sorry to hear you are banged up a little. That trip to kiamichi was pretty dang cool. I remember that rock field. Man, I love rocks but that was just... crazy! Let's do it again!

Haven't heard from Harley since he moved to OKC. He and his buddy went to Colorado with us 2 years ago and man, I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life! Ever see 2 drunks changing a flat tire? Only took them 2 hours and lots of choice words! Sad part was, it was flat the next day. :yell:

AJ/lust... I'll post my comment about this weekend in your other thread.

Top Bottom