the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Taking the kiddo to VillageCreek on Sunday, so I've got some time available on Saturday... Anybody planning on going to Muenster this Saturday (June 3rd)?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dad and I will be there both Saturday and Sunday. Parked in the same place as last time, this time in a large fifth-wheel camper.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Cool, I was about to ask who'd be out there this weekend.

Put me down for Saturday. :cool:

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
monk, going on a street bike ride sat, will be at muenster sunday with a.j. and his dad come ride some fast trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Can't on Sunday... the boy gets it. Come down to Village Creek. They're open from noon to 5. Although I'll probably be the only one of us in the beginner group. :)

imgoin

Jun 1, 2006
Maybe, plan a trip to Barnwell next weekend? June 9 10 11. There is a fun 30 mile loop. Possibly camp or day ride. Thanks Noel.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
imgoin said:
Maybe, plan a trip to Barnwell next weekend? June 9 10 11. There is a fun 30 mile loop. Possibly camp or day ride. Thanks Noel.
I had planned on Sunday but looks like those plans got changed. We rode the A/AA split at about mile 30 last weekend and WHEW, they threw some HARD stuff at them! Way to go Roger!! :D We loved it but finally bailed after we overheated. Good thing you guys took down the markers that lead to that S-turn downhill!

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
anyone ride muenster today 4th, rode with ibgoin, and imgoin had a blast rode the enduro loop well marked didnt see anyone else there???

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
imgoin said:

Dad and I have headlights ready to go!!! But I dont think we will be able to night ride this weekend since a cousin is in town from Iraq. Do you want to try and go to munster again this saturday?

A.J.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
gene, jim broke his collar bone at the kiamooch so i decided not to go since i dont have gps and the place is so big we will get a ride going there soon!!! a.j. count me in on saturday if nothing pops up we get a barnwell ride going soon also!!!!!!

imgoin

Jun 1, 2006
Barnwell is in the works for this weekend. I am shooting for Friday night, Saturday, and come home mid day Sunday. Try to do some night riding on Sat PM until 10:00pm.[curfew].

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom