Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We're planning on camping Friday night through Sunday afternoon. We'll be parked in the big meadow through the second gate on the right-hand side.

Gold F-350 pulling a large fifth wheel and a grey F-150 pulling the bike trailer. Both trucks have"Dirtrider.net" plastered across the windshield, should be easy to spot, right. KTM turd-525 and powerhouse 250SX :nener: both with black backgrounds.

Anyone up 'fer it? Ugly white man in the ugly white van? :)

My schoolin has been keeping us from riding too much lately. Time for a break!

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'm there Saturday if the rain holds out a bit.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
It's a short hop up to Scipio, Okla., if y'all want to get in some foreign terrain.
Qualifier on Saturday, traditional enduro on Sunday.
Gorp and I are the only ones committed to going, from the HLSpodes. Dwreck's baby sis is getting hitched, otherwise he'd be there, too. Bswift's getting his dad back on his feet, ditto.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Sorry Brian, I don't think I can do Muenster AND Barnwell in one weekend. My endurance isn't all that anymore....yet..;)

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I may be out Saturday. I'd prefer to ride the Kiamichi, but don't think I'm up for that long trip. If it doesn't rain, I'll hit the RR.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
So how fast are you guys? I'm intermediate at best which means I'll hit almost anything, but probably not at race-pace :cool:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Proxy said:
So how fast are you guys? I'm intermediate at best which means I'll hit almost anything, but probably not at race-pace :cool:

JMD is just plain slow. Almost as slow as he is ugly :laugh:

Me, I'm a super-AA class enduro rider. I run circles around Juha and those guys. :yikes:

But seriously, We're C+/B- riders but usually ride at a pretty reasonable pace.

Like I mentioned before, loom for us camped ourt through the second gate. Darrel will be ther with his camper, too. Can't miss us. Hope to see you guys there.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
What time are you guys planning on hitting the trails tomorrow? 1st thing? I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll hang around if you're not there.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Was a great time, no rain, not much dust, only a few mud holes.

There must have been 20 KTM's in the field we were camped in, Orange is getting very popular.

Proxy, were you there Sunday?

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Nah, I woke up with a fever on Saturday, so needless to say, I just laid around all day trying to get better. I ended up going to Marshall Creek for just a few hours on Sunday.... just long enough to make sure my new sprockets and chain were all set.

I'm definitely aching for a "real" ride now.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian is right. David Knight is scared of him; usually just pulls over for him. Me, I'm usually faster walking than riding, but I prefer to be burning petro-chemical fuel. Only because it's a scarce resource and pollutes the atmosphere. That's just how I roll.

Top Bottom