3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
My guess would be Smitdog after what he pulled on KTMike this spring at the first camp Chaos

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
3KDXXR2 said:
My guess would be Smitdog after what he pulled on KTMike this spring at the first camp Chaos

^^^

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
MWEISSEN said:
When I took Sheryl Crow trail riding 3 years ago, that was a business deduction, although I think I came out on top of that one.

Really?

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mark - I hope you had a fantastic Bday! You know, pay backs are hell...and maybe we need to get Smit dog really good - when he least expects it.... (he sure does a good job of role playing like that doesent he!)

Getting older isnt a bad thing, while you are (fortunately?) a few years ahead of me, the older I get, the faster I used to be!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Ted, we really wouldn't do anything to our buddy Smitdog. He means well, and besides, it's fun the get the :moon: scared out of you with these prank calls. Right Mike? ;) Nawwww, Smitdog is safe with me! :p

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
MWEISSEN said:
Ted, we really wouldn't do anything to our buddy Smitdog. He means well, and besides, it's fun the get the :moon: scared out of you with these prank calls. Right Mike? Nawwww, Smitdog is safe with me!

And Billy, you can trust Ted and I... We'd NEVER actually get you lost.... Trust me - trust me - just stare at the watch... Just stare at the watch......
Hey speaking of Sir William, where the heck is that skinny rascal.. I miss him and smarty pants comments.......... I sure hope he makes it to Chaos this year cause I am gonna mount a BRAND NEW tire on Kadie just for him to enjoy :rotfl:
OK, I snapped my fingers Smitty you can come out of it now!!!!! No - I am not sure how that dirt got on your face while you were out.... :rotfl:
Woodsy :ride:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Are you two implying that if it came across the plate, you would just watch it go by? A Trouble Maker would take a swing. As is said, every dog has his day, but the nights belong to me.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Sometimes the best strategy is to wait for a better pitch and catch the other team off-guard..... :p

Top Bottom