jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
This last race a guy fell way in front of me to the left of me but my intuition said to brake hard and so I did and the dumbass rolled over until he was right in my path and he was asking for it, he actually stopped with his legs spread apart just waiting for me to smush his family jewels! Man, my bike stopped with my front tire just touching his nuts! Man, he should of came to me after the race and kissed my stinky feet. ha! but we was probably too embarrassed.
He was one of two dumbasses from the city Conception. One of them was reprimanded on the starting line because his seat was completely loose and ready to fall off so his friend found some plastic string on the ground and fixed it right there. The other guy fell after the next turn. 4 turns later two guys were falling all over themselves so I had to go around them. Man, it was a mad house! I need to change classes. I now rename the enduro class as the class for dumbasses who don't know anything about racing. So many people falling in front of me (after a bad start. my first rubber-band start) I just finished second. I swore that off and got the holeshot next time and was a half lap in front of the second place guy (last years class winner) when the gas ran out. I had been almost seizing and so just threw my hands up but then for the hell of it put the petcock on "reserve" and kicked it over a few times and I'll be damned it started so I start twisting it but 7 guys passed me. It was the last lap so I passed 3 before the finish line. I'm so tired of dummies falling in front of me. What I really need is a real MX bike. :clue:

Top Bottom