trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Hey guys!

After watching a few Nitro Circus and a couple of freestyle movies, I'm looking for some racing action! I searched over amazon, evil-bay, and other online stores, but I can't figure out which one to buy. Any recent race movies you watched and enjoyed? Any movies with the Canadian actors (Klatt, JSR, Nelson, etc)?

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
"Dust to Glory"(non-mx) Anything by Crusty, and the episodes of the Canadian Nationals is running on speed channel, You have some sweet looking tracks up there! Old school is" On Any Sunday" Supercross was a little cheesy, but it had some good footage. Dirtbike Kid was funny.

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
don't get FMX riot, that was a disappointment

i've seen all the nitro circus's they're great :) i got Stone Spray Sandwich its pretty good

and i get uhh some pipe movie and some movie where the guy like completely breaks his face up i think it was todd potter but not sure

i get the videos at christmas i'll tell you how they are once i get em but those are mostly FMX... i don't know that many good specific MX videos but i'd like one myself

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok thanks guys! Any Canadian movies by any chance?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
On Any Sunday, I think anybody that rides should have this documentary in their library

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Dust to Glory, Nitro Circus and Great Outdoors are my favs as well . . .

If you become a free member at this site, you can download the 07 Supercross races about 2 or 3 days after they happen:

http://www.mcm2racing.com/Joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=41

Go to the home page and sign up then go to the link above again.

He says he'll post the 06 races on request. I got almost all of them when he had them all posted last year.

Of course, you could just tape or TIVO them when they're on TV...

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Those come in Mp4s, how do I convert them? My converter (Video Convert Master) gives me something green.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Found it! I can play them with Nero.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
If you want a video that is good racing action and not as much stupid human tricks and only a small portion of freestyle, check out Relish. That movie has some great race footage and some cool rider commentary.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
robwbright said:
Dust to Glory, Nitro Circus and Great Outdoors are my favs as well . . .

If you become a free member at this site, you can download the 07 Supercross races about 2 or 3 days after they happen:

http://www.mcm2racing.com/Joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=41

Go to the home page and sign up then go to the link above again.

He says he'll post the 06 races on request. I got almost all of them when he had them all posted last year.

Of course, you could just tape or TIVO them when they're on TV...

Did anybody download Anaheim part 1? I've tried 2 times and it says: Archive is corrupt. I've tried a few programs in attempt to repair it, but in vain. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom