trailtoy

Apr 16, 2002
There is the mudslingers winter series coming up in a month or two (I hafta check) and washougal is having a hangover special new years day. We are headed to the sands of oregon in a week or two but not much MX going on right now race-wise. I'll check around and get back to you.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
The arenacross series starts soon too, and there is the indoor Oakwood races (very small and kinda cheesy but fun) plus Woodland runs 2 winter series, one on Saturdays and a different one on Sundays.

Check out the West chapter forum, I think MXP1MP posted something there about the AX series since he races that one.

www.amadist27.org
www.nmaoffroad.org
www.woodlandmx.com
www.oakwoodracing.com

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Right now the biggest series going on would be the AX series it would be best bang for the buck and you don't have to hold any kind of memberships to race that series. check out the NW forum for the schedule.

KTMDan

Mar 23, 2001
Thanks for all the info everyone! I am thinking about heading to Woodland on Oct 26. Does anyone have any info on the type of track and terrin?

Thanks again!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I haven't ridden there yet myself I constantly hear its sandy soil and mainly just table tops and it gets really rough. There is the indoor track in woodland also check out www.321moto.com but the last time I went I wasnt inpressed it was too small. There's suppose to be a new practice track in longview but heard it isn't that great but that was right after it opened so no idea what its like now?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
My last roommate really liked woodland, she said it was her favorite track. Can be muddy--dark black mud--but pretty loamy soil, everything is safe but fun. I haven't been there just heard about it.

nemoskid

Jul 15, 2002
The new track in Longview was well worth the $20 entry fee. The only problem was the water put on the track randomly to control dust made it slicker than *%#!%&. Dude needs to till in a sand mix or something.

Koden

May 2, 2002
The longview track is great. They have cut back on the watering and this winter they are going to mix in sand and/or wood chips I believe. I like it almost as much as Mountain View (almost). I'll be there on saturday (weather permitting). Well worth the $20

Mark
03 CRF450

Top Bottom