bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
This is my first time I ordered from them,I ordered msr's system x pant's and jersey.I ordered last thursday NIGHT,i received them yesterday WED.I found out they were out of stock in their warehouse, closest to me, new jersey.The gear came from oregon i know the order probably didn't go in untill fri of last week,because i called late thur night.I had this gear yesterday after noon wed,I couldn't believe it, The shipping was$ 8.00 also.The order was right and they had very good customer service.I would definetly try them again.Good job MX south. Finally a mail order company that does their job right.

Last edited:

Ricky

Jan 12, 2000
I placed one rather larger order from Mx South. It came in 4 different packages from 4 separate suppliers, everything was as ordered and came reasonably fast:) Jeff is a straight up guy.I'd order from him again.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Same here, got me a great deal on my FMF Fatty pipe. By far the best deal I could find anywhere.

Weezie

Jul 29, 2000
I ordered a Flak Jak 4 from Jeff on Monday, and recieved it on Thursday. Customer service is OUTSTANDING!! So is my new chest protector.:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom