bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
ThiS is my 2nd time ordering from mx south.I placed a order monday,I had my stuff thurs,with 1 item missing.I called them up a nice lady asked me for my name.I didn't tell her what was missing,she came back on the phone and said,"you didn't get your rotor right".Then she told me it was coming from a differen't warehouse ,it was shipped out on the 26TH.you should have it tomorrow.UPS came pulling up friday with my rotor.Mx south is by far, has excellent customer service,and they get your part's right .They also get them out as soon as possible.They are every thing you can ask for in a supplier.I only wish they dealed with kx oem part's. I dealt with so many company's that were so horrible in the past this is a breath of fresh air.These other company's don't seem to get it, when i order part's i wanted right, and i wan't it to my door as soon as possible (GROUND SHIPPING) We all hate down time,they just don't seem to care. THUMBS UP MX SOUTH.

Last edited:

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
I should have ordered my stuff from MXSouth. I ordered some stuff from motoworldracing.com last sunday, and it's not supossed to be here until thursday:( :(

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
well mxsouth is batting .500 for me
i orederd a helmet lest month and get it asap, but i ordered some gear the monday b4 last, and i still don't have it. but they ain't as bad at t-n-t motorsports, i ordered some course arrows 3 weeks ago fri, and i still don't have them. and they ain't even on backorder

Top Bottom