whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Anyone catch the FREE video feeds out of Italy? NOT GOOD! I sure hope tomorrow is better? The live feeds start early, the first moto though starts at 7:08 EST. I believe the U.S.A. finished 6th today, some really screwy points to say the least. The reports read as the track was muddy, must have been man made, the jumps were dusty? Having a lottery for gate pics was whose idea? http://www.racerxonline.com/article/motocross-of-nations-webcast-and-resources.aspx

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I missed moto 1.. Ivan should have been in moto 2, where was he??? Only Weimer in moto 2... WTF???

Looks like we're not going to take the overall this year.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I'm guessing you were watching a replay of Saturday qualifying. Tedesco finished third in the second race behind Gauthier Paulin and David Phillipaerts. Tedesco ran second the entire race only to have Phillipaerts cover a more than 6 second gap in the last two laps and make the pass in the last turn. Weimer crashed out and took a lap to get the Monster 250F started.

Fist moto Reed and Cairoli went at it for 30 +2 and gapped Dungey in third by 12 seconds. Weimer was somewhere around 8-10th, can't recall. Impressive ride by Dungey on the 450.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
OUTSTANDING! To say the least. Hah Gary, it was early, I was tripping over the same thing, yesterdays qualifier! The free webcast was awesome, I WILL send them a big thank you, and just the opposite to the bozos running sx, the same ones who charged money to watch the 08 MXDN on our own soil last year. Thanks for showing what a bunch of money hungry sob's we let run loose in the U.S.A.! Great race by Ryan Dungey!!!! Ivan went down or started crappy, missed that part. Reed was way back there also. Byrne put the axe in their effort. All the bashing on Stewart after yesterdays meaningless qualifier was hysterical, and why I do not venture out to other moto boards! I can not say enough about Dungey though, put that 450 under him, put that number 1 plate on it, and let the young man loose, FANTASTIC! Ivan rode awesome, and Jake made it interesting, GREAT JOB TEAM U.S.A.!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
The freecaster coverage here was brutal, constant buffering although likely not their fault as a traceroute showed a problem a couple of hops before the akami server.

Last years pay per view coverage was provided by mediazone out of Europe.

Dungey was awesome and DC informed him he was the Rider of the Year after the win. Too bad for Cairoli and the home town Italian fans as both he and Phillipaert looked very strong.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I don't remember being any happier about a Team USA win than this one. I felt like as a group, the three of them should be the favorites but knew they could not afford to have many problems.
What a year this has been for Ryan Dungey!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Ahhh.. I thought they were showing Moto 2 at 8am.. it was 8:38 am.. Oh well..

I guess I missed all the moto's then.. cause I left after I saw that qualifier.

Have to wait for the torrents..

Top Bottom