MXGirl230 is getting better!

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Check out these sweet grabs from the local fair race she attended.

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
YAY :yeehaw:

I made quite a few calls to Phil to check for fittings. He's gotten to the point where he knows what settings for what situations. I still don't like handling that camera though.

044 is a Girl and in that last shot she and 601 actually ended up off of the track, just a few feet from where I was standing and neither one was slowing down. They were both fighting to keep it on two wheels. She ended up breaking away and he went down. I didn't get a shot though, I was too busy getting out of the way!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
MXGirl230 said:
YAY :yeehaw:

I made quite a few calls to Phil to check for fittings. He's gotten to the point where he knows what settings for what situations. I still don't like handling that camera though.

044 is a Girl and in that last shot she and 601 actually ended up off of the track, just a few feet from where I was standing and neither one was slowing down. They were both fighting to keep it on two wheels. She ended up breaking away and he went down. I didn't get a shot though, I was too busy getting out of the way!

Getting out of the way was a wise choice!!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Chili said:
Excellent! Going to have to double up on the equipment soon so everyone can shoot at the same time!

LOL I'm sure Phil wouldn't mind having more eqipment, but I would rather have a street bike...the photo thing isn't really my thing. I REALLY don't like holding that much $$$ in my hands!

Thanks for the props! :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Awesome shots Tracie!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Squid31 said:
Wow, good work. All in manual too :cool:

:yikes: Thanks Squid!

Thanks everyone! Still leaving the photo stuff to Phil...I'll just play every now and then...

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Nice pics! Is that Muskegon Fair? Didn't get there on account of 3 days at Mid-Ohio Vintage MC Days. Red Bud this weekend.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Uchytil said:
Nice pics! Is that Muskegon Fair? Didn't get there on account of 3 days at Mid-Ohio Vintage MC Days. Red Bud this weekend.

Nope that one was Holland, suppose to be my hometown race. Ended up not racing due to my first 5k 3 days later...Didn't want to take a chance of getting hurt and not be able to run the 5k, which I had been training for weeks....

Top Bottom