robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Siena got a 1996 Z50 for her 5th birthday. These are pics and vids from her first ride. . .

SienasFirstRide048.jpg

SienasFirstRide054.jpg

SienasFirstRide080.jpg

SienasFirstRide114.jpg

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
That third picture is the look of someone who now has the sickness. Well done Dad. :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
What a cutie, good stuff! :ride:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Brings back a lot of memories.......makes me smile.......thanks for sharing. :nod:

Above all else, make the most of the next ten years. :cool:

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Now if her neck would get strong enough to hold up the helmet for longer than 15 minutes at a time . . . ;)

She's getting pretty good with the throttle control now. I'm still not adjusted to the training wheels - I keep thinking she's going to fall over, but she doesn't.

I want her to get fully addicted before having her first get-off.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Awesome! Great pics!

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Flux said:
like the training wheels - will have to keep that in mind when I have kids

Rather than spending $50-150, my father in law made them. He had the stuff laying around already. Axle, wheels and mount to the frame. Pretty simple.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
flying flea said:
Her front brake looks a little hard to reach. :whoa:

If you need to, you can move the lever closer to the grip by adding a little more free play and then wrapping a zip ty around the lever perch.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
rickyd said:
Good job Pops! Has she been asking to go riding?

The day before yesterday she did. . . But then yesterday she wanted to ride her bicycle. LOL.

I want to get her good enough to take her to Wildwood Lake Raceway - they have a 1.1 mile outdoor track for me and a small mini/pitbike track for her.

Give it a month or so.

Kwakasaki

Aug 22, 2004
Looks like she had a blast and its something she will remeber forever. Now start preparing for growth spurts. This will include buying two or three more motorcycles, 5 to 6 sets of gear and boots, etc LOL. Beleive me its all worth it, both my girls still love riding and have been doing it for five years now. BE SAFE!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom