mrliquid

Dec 26, 2006
Saturday I had the pleasure of going with some friends for the first time to the Jacksonville Florida MX track. Well only riding in fields and trails I had a blast. At first I beat myself to death trying to adjust to how far I had to jump. It was crazy, coming off those jumps I kept twisting the throttle and bouncing all over the place. Next issue was the I never really had a set landing, front end either too high or low.

There was a small double and then a sharp turn and lol I came over the jump then couldnt stop and shot right off the top of the turn and crashed hard on my shoulder, my under-armor did great. I didn't feel a thing.

After this weekend I will say this, ELECTRIC START lol. I was so tired I couldnt start my bike and today I cant move, my body hurts all over......

OPINION! GREAT EXPERIENCE! WILL GO NEXT WEEK!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:cool: have fun :nod:

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
I was just afraid of getting ran over :ohmy: especialy when I went down in a rut in the middle of the track :yikes: .
I was sore for about 4 days no dought but I was coming off of a 20 year break :coocoo: I am in shape again at 39 and it feels great, it was the one reason for getting another bike.

mrliquid

Dec 26, 2006
:) We're planning on going back this Wednesday if I can get off work. I'd like to practice for a year and then try a race

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom