Disturbed One

Aug 30, 2006
Yea on my little rip off Baja Dirt Runner 50 (just for fun haha) 50, my rear hub, or the part that the sprocket bolts onto and goes into the rubber, broke a while back. What happened is that little ring thing that the sprocket bolts go into that keeps the bolts from spinnin and stuff, located on the outer edge of the the sprocket broke first, then the hub piece broke partially, then we put bigger sprocket bolts into it and welded them in. That worked for about 2 months, then one day I was riding and POP!, they all broke at once. I have looked and looked and looked for a compatible rubber mounted hub piece, but I cannot find one. I dont want to buy a new hub and get different length spokes and have to re-lace the wheel, so thats not an option. I DEFINATELY do not want to go through Baja because my friend ordered one from there, ABOUT A YEAR AGO and never got anything but the sprocket. So what I'm asking is does anybody know an alternate store that has it, or a compatible hub piece. Help is much appreciated. Thanks!!!

P.S. How do you do pics on here? It wont let me use the img tag or hyperlinks because of "spamkiller"?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Gota' love the sell 'em and forget 'em mentality of most companies selling minis huh? Makes you want to go right out and get another one since it was so inexpensive right? (WRONG). The lack of customer and dealer support is going to help seperate those of us that "do" from those that don't in pretty short order :)

Send some pics of what you want to "pat at pitvipermx dot com" and I'll see if we have something that will work for you. If not we do have complete 12" wheel assemblies that we can help you out with as a last ditch effort.

Disturbed One

Aug 30, 2006
ok thanks, im assuming thats an email address. yea i hate baja, i just got it because it was practically free, i was going to use it for parts but it never happened. well i sent the email so check it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You've got mail.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Your reply was empty, no message.

Top Bottom