blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Finally got a replacement truck (pronounced Tee Ruck) from my truck accident 7 months ago. Was going to buy a POS for a few grand, but all the stars lined up for this one and I got a killer deal. Paid 11,500 for it with the spray in bedliner and some dealer add-on tire pressure and theft ins BS.. It's a Silver Birch 2004 Colorado LS Extended Cab. Its the inline 4 banger, but it puts out good power (175 hp), and is way better than my dakota v6! It scoots along pretty good. Pretty kewl truck and my first brand new vehicle! :) :nener:

Here it is!
truck1.jpg

Sweet spray on bedliner!
truck2.jpg

Back seats... they fold up and have little storage things, which can be flipped over to make the back flat. Not good for people storage, but Perfect for gear and tools!
truck4.jpg

Front...
truck6.jpg

Four Doors! YAY!
truck5.jpg

Ok well that's it... Now all I need is a release to ride from a medical dr. and I can go pick up my bike and ride!!!!

yeah yeah, jive turkey!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Nice new ride :) I have realy though hard about trading down to the inline 5 model with 4x4. I realy don't tow or haul much other than my bike. As long as it got better gas milage than my current ride I think I would like it. I would proably miss the old V8 though. Post a long term report after a while in the support vehicle forum please!

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Nice TeeRuck! Hope you can get back on your bike soon. BTW, what are the milage estimates?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Nice TRUCK! Good luck with it. Keep it away from sleepy rear-ending drivers.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Bswifty, the ratings were between 20-27 mpg... On the rental I drove it on the highway a lot and I went around 350 miles and still had 1/2 tank of gas to give back to them (19.5 gallon tank), don't know on mine, I haven't driven it enough to need to fill it up with gas yet.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Very cool dude

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Kewl - and a killer deal!!!! :cool:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Those are some pretty sweet wheels ya got there Missy. I'm glad the stars lined up for you. :cool:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Congrats Jenny! I especially like that it came with beer holders in the front & back. :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
XRpredator said:
nice pickup :) And it's a Chevy to boot.

:cool: Pred alway has a way with words!

Congrats

Top Bottom