Nashville, Tennessee Riding ????

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Anyone know of any good places to ride in Nashville, Tennessee ? I will be headed that way in Sept with my kids and figured if we could find a place to ride id take the bikes.

Thanks,
J

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Contact the Middle Tenn Dirt Riders. I think their web site is mtdr.net. They produce the Loretto Lynn's rides every Spring and Fall. Great group.

TooEz

Feb 23, 2004
What kinda riding you want to do. I'm just a little over a hour east of nashville. We have alot of trails that we ride. We also have a couple tracks that we ride. How old are your kids and what kind of skill level that at. The trails we ride are not for the beginner. My wife rides and I won't take her riding in the trails. (I don't want have ride 2 bikes up the hills. ahahah) We do ride a track that is for beginner and inter. Just give some more info on what kind of riding you want to do and maybe we can hook up for a good day ride. We have about 10 to 20 that ride together on the weekend and ride between 50 to 90 miles in a day.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
My sons are beginers so when im riding with them we ride nice mild trails or open areas.

J

Top Bottom