National Enduro #3 Georgia

lpracing77

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2002
I plan on riding the National on March 16th in Georgia. I have never ridden there before and I am hoping some one can tell me what kind of terrain I can expect to encounter. Rocks, roots, mud, sand, clay, whoops. What would be the best choice for tires, ETC. Any help will be appreciated very much. – Lloyd

andy27414

Jan 30, 2003
the cherokee enduro is georgia red clay and lots of roots. Usually very slick with maybe some mud.

andy27414

Jan 30, 2003
better be a experienced racer it is REAL tough last year micheal laffety got in the thirties which is extremely high for him then the top "A" rider had like a 60 something

russ_220

May 31, 2002
SOME mud! Your crazy thats all it is. Giant mud holes, deep to. Lots of roots. good luck

lpracing77

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2002
OK, then I should run full mud tires like Dunlop D773's or something similar. Anyother sdvise out there ? ? ?

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I didn't think last year's race was all that muddy. If I go this year, the tires will be Michelin M12 front and S12 rear. They cover everything pretty well.

Unknown Ctrl

Jan 24, 2002
Guys...we have had quite a bit of rain in December. We ride near GBoro a good bit and the if we can keep the rain down a bit over the next six weeks it should be fairly good.

All it takes is a nice rain storm the week before and you can count on Georgia snot, plenty of roots and ruts. How could you ask for more fun than that?

lpracing77

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2002
I have ordered a set of Michelin S12's to use at the Alligator and then the Georgia National. I'll keep an eye on the weather also. Thanks everyone - Lloyd

johnr37

Feb 18, 2002
THIS RACE IS RAN ON THE SAME TRIAL EVERY YEAR.TI'S GOT A TON OF ROOTS, RUTS & BEAT TO DEATH.LAST YEAR I RAN OUT OF GAS.AFTER 30 MIN I GOT GOING & STILL WON MY CLASS ( OPEN C)BY 40 POINTS.I LIVE IN EAST TENNESSEE & THERE ARE ALOT OF THE SAME TYPE OF TRAIL HERE .IF YOUR NOT USE TO THIS TYPE OF TRIAL IT CAN BE TUFF.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…