fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The route sheet is available on nationalenduro.com

Looks to be shorter than past years (<70 miles), BUT a couple of 6 mph sections - sounds NASTY! I am sure it will be a true ENDURO (oops...I mean qualifier... :nener: )

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Just read on off road champions . com that the trail boss is predicting that the winner will drop 50+ points a this event. Sounds good..eh?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya just like Marion IL.! Sounds like fun, makes for a long drive home especially when the rock start thinks he's to good to drive......

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
Rock star get it right jk, and o i offered to drive but i don't think anybody trusts me to drive anything once they see my bike after an enduro

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
are we talking "trailer whip" not on purpose? :nod:

I never saw any one bend hand guards like you do :coocoo:

Orangewoods

Jul 25, 2005
I wonder If that 6 MPH will be enough to get everybody back on time for the restarts..if it's super tight. It seem to me just a little break in the action makes a world of difference on the fun factor. I wonder how the A class like waiting at the restarts..

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Results on offroad champions website...the trailboss was wrong - only 35 points from the winner....
You can also check out the WORCS results and other off road events around the world.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It is becoming a two horse race...Bobbitt with 80 points and M Lafferty with 76...of course they are both ORANGE. In fact third place is also orange - Edmondson with 50 points.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike,
There is another website more suited to your color blindness...........its called KTM TALK!!!!! :blah:

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Boy for those that don"t ride enduro's that thing looks like brail. I"m hoping someone at another time can make sense of it for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom