NE Texas Newbie

kkw_archer

Jan 17, 2005
Hello to all from Paris, Texas that is.

Well, not a lot to tell about myself, except that I haven't ridden motorcycles since I was about 14 (31 now), 4-wheelers had my attention through those years.

My wife and I have decided to get back in to riding, (her idea!) so here we go. I have a 2004 XR250R, and she has a CRF230F. Most of our riding will be on trails or in the woods, taking it slowly for a while. I hope to someday transform my bike into a street legal bike, so I can go rumbeling down some county roads around here.

Later everybody,

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome to DRN

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I know you have already found the North Texas Smack Pack forum. It is hopping in there and the best riding of the year is coming up soon ... Spring :yeehaw: The SX is coming up as well if you are inclined to enjoy tailgaiting and meeting a large group of DRNers.

Make sure your wife registers and checks out the Women's Forum. There is a realy cool and knowledgeable group of women on the site always willing to help out.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…