Eview326

Jul 7, 2003
i have a 94 kdx 200 and i took off the chain guard to paint it black and now i cant get it back on! The two bolts that seem to hold it on are not long enough. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eview326

Jul 7, 2003
maybe i wasn't specific enough, the chain guard i mean is the piece of plastic that goes on top of the swing arm and on the inside of the swing arm. please i need help i cant find out how to put this back on

VaKDX200

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by Eview326
maybe i wasn't specific enough, the chain guard i mean is the piece of plastic that goes on top of the swing arm and on the inside of the swing arm. please i need help i cant find out how to put this back on

I just took mine off my 93 KDX 200, and prefer it off, since it doesn't really serve a purpose in my book. But to get it back on, bolt the top bolt in first, the one near the counter sprocket. Then use a c clamp to hold the bottom part in place, ane run your bolts through and tighten them up. If you feel they are still to short, replace them with generic stainless steel metric bolts from your hardware dealer.

Top Bottom