Need Holloween costume ideas for race! Help!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
so just what are you saying nikki? by being the jailbird and having red as the sheriff you'll be in front of him on the track all day? :p

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
cute! Smokey & the Bandit kinda theme. Make sure you post some pics with you two together at Casey.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I think a Mummy would be easy, just roll TP or ace bandage all over your whole gear setup to cover, squirt fake blood here and there....Voila!

You could glue those pink sponge hair curlers all over Red's helmet, put him in a bathrobe, pink fuzzy slippers....House Hag!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
:think:

Thant could be mistaken for a "Bath Red" :scream:

Not a pretty thought! well Nikki may have a different oppinion.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
If you had more time i think Rocky and Bullwinkle would be cool. Especially if you could borrow an old dirtbike with side car.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22
Can you find some cheap chaps he can wear? Over his riding pants of course. Maybe find some rope and tie it to his chest protector--or a vest with a shiny star. Spurs might be kinda hard to get on moto boots though. You could even make chaps if you wanted--felt is pretty cheap at fabric stores, and I'm sure you could find a pattern somewhere. Be sure to load up on cheap conchos and tassels and stuff all over them.

FC - your going to have them looking like Elk! :) 'cept he wears the chaps with nothing underneath them... :eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
SO!:moon:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
last one...............get a blow up figure(santa, goon, mummy, witch) and attatch it to your gear so it looks like its riding behind you as a passanger.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
But I don't think racing in just a towel is the smartest thing to do.

Hmmm...Well you won't know if you never try. I mean maybe you will learn from your mistakes :confused:

Get red some chaps and tape spurs to his tech 8's and your set.

And wow did that sound.....ummm....fruity.

Uhh just to counter that last idea for red ill just say, nikki ride in the towel ;)

Top Bottom