Need small dirt bikes for wedding cake

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Does anyone have any idea where I can find small dirtbikes for a wedding cake? I can't seem to find anything smaller than the rider/bike combos (RC, Pastrana, Bubba). I need a Yamaha and a Honda. Our wedding is in July and we would like to have our bikes on top of the cake (we met at a race a few years ago). Any ideas or wherabouts of these would help me out a lot! Thank you in advance.
-Tracie-

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
My wife is looking for the same for my boy's birthday on April 16. Please let us know if you find any! Thanks. And if we find some will advise. :)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
oldguy: I think that sounds like the size we are looking for...we just have to have enough room for our bride and groom to stand behind the bikes. Those would be much smaller than my pastrana and rc bikes, so I think it would work.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I'll do some checking around- I know the Honda ended up on the xmas tree a couple years ago when the kid was dreaming about getting his first 125. The Yamha should be somewhere close also. PM or email me your mail address and when I find em I'll mail them to you

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Thanks oldguy, I think I PM'd you...hopefully it worked. I haven't ever done that before!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My wife took me into a scrapbooking store one time. They had a few small mx bikes there.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
My buddy used the normal size bikes you can buy. Doesnt look bad next to the bride/groom that they used.

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 85

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
JWW said:
My wife took me into a scrapbooking store one time. They had a few small mx bikes there.

Your wife took you in there? Come on, don't lie. It's okay to admit that you're actually the one into scrapbooking! Lol. :nener:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Wow...this is pretty old!

Top Bottom