jimmy 420

Dec 7, 2005
i just bought a 97 rm 125 from my buddy he just got the top n bottom end rebuilt as well as the tranny they spent around 3000 on it (canadian) then never used it so i got it for 1500 the plastic is good and it has a factory effects decal/seat cover on it but it is startin to peal off it runs real good and i want it to look real good to so i was wonderin if i can still get one for it or do i hav to buy a universal kit and make it fit it doesnt hav to be factory effects i dont really care i dont think the strickers make a big preformance difference but i could be wrong lol any ideas?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Wow...I think you just should be in the Guiness book for "longest run-on sentence ever".

From what I got out of your "statement" as far as graphics, do whatever makes you feel good. Do a search, there probably isn't going to be much available for a '97. I can't find much anymore for my '01 CR125. The graphics don't do anything for performance.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I say this about once a day now. But click the MXSouth link to your left.

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Jamir said:
why you say and that?

"Why does thou treat thy so thustly"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Crazy

jimmy 420

Dec 7, 2005
hey mxgirl230 thank i found a set and seat cover on there i didnt think i would fine on for my year. and the part bout them helpin performance dont worry i was jokin lol

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
jimmy 420 said:
hey mxgirl230 thank i found a set and seat cover on there i didnt think i would fine on for my year. and the part bout them helpin performance dont worry i was jokin lol

Thanks...I didn't give you a link though, just said "search". I think "Jamir" is the one you want, if you found stuff on MXSouth.

Glad you found something though!

Top Bottom