Neilsen Rite-Mix premix oil dispensing pump Teaser

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Nielsen Rite-Mix premix oil dispensing pump Teaser

This is just a teaser for a full DRN Tested review on the Nielsen Rite-Mix oil dispening pump.
I finished initial testing on it last night and it's a really nice product. Nicely designed and good quality of construction, meters accurately and it's simple to use. Overall a really nice product worthy of your investment.

We'll have the full review with pictures and detailed descriptions posted early next week, I just wanted to tease you guys :)

I'm shipping the pump to BSwift and he is going to use it all season and do the long term review on it so we can gauge the durability and long term cost benefits.

It's 70 and sunny in Chicago, so I think it's time to ride. Stay tuned for the full review.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It's sunny, 75 degrees, the bike's preped, and I'm sick.:( I look forward to using the Rite-mix. I have 5 two stroke engines and it is mowing season in OK.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I talked to Neilsen Pumps today and they are looking forward to a long term review. Let the mowing begin. Riding to follow soon there after.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
what is this pump dohickey yall speak of? Ive never heard of such a thing. guess I'll just have to wait for the review.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
This reminds me of my dads Bultaco road bike. Its a 2 stroke and so that you could just pull up to any gas station, it has a seperate oil tank and a pump like this, you just look at the chart and pump in the proper amount of oil. The only trouble was these pumps werent reliable. We got this bike because the motor was fried from the previous owner trying to use that pump.

Top Bottom