Status
Not open for further replies.

fmxsteckel

Jul 20, 2002
:( Jumping a 1990 RM250 is fun and all but when you want to get bigger air, easier, landing smoother, and also a nice slim bike to whip around and bust tricks off of...what newer bike is best for it?

I am selling my bike and thinking about getting a new Honda CR250 or Suzuki RM250, why? I have no idea...i need a bike which bottom end can support me right before the edge of a jump and have the suspension that i can trust...everything. So what do you guys think is the best bike for jumping right now?

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Yeah, crkid got it right. I think for FMX you'd want to just go sit on all the bikes and decide which seems most comfortable for your style

WoWman

Jun 23, 2002
FMX is dumb. Why don't you get a bike do some REAL competition, hare scramble, MX, or even better race some DEZ. :|

ride_red_15

Uhhh...
Oct 14, 2001
theres nothing wrong with FMX. I race hare scrambles, but i still like to hit some big jumps and throw a no footer or something every so often. Its like a relaxing break for the woods. but lets not get into a flame here...and modern 250 will work for you

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Yeah, I throw a no-footer once in a while too, but it's usually over a log and followed by a no-footed/no-handed vault with a forward flip and a twist. I call it the "MadKaw". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom