CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
At the Cycle Conservation Club of Michigan's meeting on January 18th Lewis Schuler was hired as the new Executive Director.

The CCC will be having an address change to...
Cycle Conservation Club of Michigan
P.O. Box 486
Coldwater, Michigan 49036

with a new phone number coming out soon, until then Lewis can be contacted at 517-569-9999.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
thanks for the info - RJ

At least i know where Coldwater is - never did figure out Reves Jnt. or whatever it was.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Too bad you didn't make it Woodsy.. You would've been a pretty good director. I'd venture to guess that when you ranted and raved and demanded that everyone needs to ride GREEN bikes that did you in. :coocoo:

Congrats to the CCC Board on filling in to keep things going, and on making a fairly quick decision. Can you tell us more about him, or not yet?

CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
MWEISSEN said:
Can you tell us more about him, or not yet?

Lewis has been involved in the CCC behind the scenes for several years. He spearheaded six days for kids, has been in charge of Kids Kamp for the past 11 years. One of the first motorcycle safety coaches in Michigan then became one of the first coach trainers in Michigan. Lewis is also on the NOHVCC Board, and he has been a CCC Board member. He has also been the guy answering the CCC phone for the past couple of months.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
CCCnurse said:
He has also been the guy answering the CCC phone for the past couple of months.

Actually Mark, I think the reason I didnt get it is because of my phone skills.. Woodsy picks up phone - "ahhhh yeaa, what da ya want?" - "nahhh we dont want no stupid golf carts in the woods, why - who told cha ya we did eay??" "well buddy - same to ya but more of it" - CLICK.... :)
Mr. Lewis Shuler: BEST WISHES in the new position!! PLEASE know that your not in it alone brother - we are here for you!!!
Thanks for another update RJ!!!
Woodsy :ride:

Top Bottom