flyinglow57

Jan 22, 2006
i use to ride a rm 125 but that got stollen many years ago. so i was out of it for a while. then i got a street bike last year but realized that i am more a car person then a bike person so i sold that and now i got a 95 cr250 just to beat the crap out of.
im in the pittsburgh PA area and once i get the bike running good i am willing to go out any and everyday.

hope you guys can help me on some stuff that i need.

Thanks
Mac

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Watch the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for information on an upcoming spring ride at Paragon Adventure Park.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

flyinglow57

Jan 22, 2006
i have only been riding dirt bike for a few months when i got my RM125 stollen from me. after that i waited a few years. got the TL1000r streetbike then sold that after a few months and now have the CR250. onlly have been out on it once since i bought it but i had to rebuild the top end so i can actually ride it.

i enjoy some trail riding and playing in the mud. not to huge on jumping but i havent had enough riding time to get that down yet. maybe by the end of the year.

i live a few miles south of pittsburgh PA and i will travel pretty much anywhere in the area to have fun and ride. after all thats why we are all here.

Top Bottom