wicky

Jan 3, 2006
Hi, I am a 26yr old female and have just recieved a dirt bike from my boyfriend for christmas. I don't know what it's called. He said it's like a Chinese version of a Yamaha? It's a 150 with an automatic start (blue and white). I actually already have a street bike but had never ridden offroad until yesterday. We went to a park in Gorman California but got rained out bad! We live in Fresno. I am imagining that I will be doin the majority of my riding at Mojave since that's where my man likes to go. Anyway, I just bought these new Fox Womens Tracker boots and apparently didn't try them on properly in the store because when we got out there to ride they were way to tight in the calf. The foot feels fine, it's just the 2nd buckle to the top that is too tight. They don't appear to adjust out any bigger. Any suggestions? Also, does anyone have any suggestions on under-pants wear. My boyfriend wears these riding shorts under his riding pants. I don't know if they make such a thing for women. I would like something to prevent the infamous "camel toe".

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
She said, "Under-pants"

You are going to fit in nicely around here! Welcome. I suggest fireplace panties. But most women do not listen to me for obvious reasons. Welcome to the wonderful world of dirtbikes!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

To answer your shorts question, most everyone I know (my daughter included) wears ride shorts. Check them out on line at MXSouth. We all wear MSR brand shorts as they have removable hip pads as well as the traditional crotch pad. You can't go wrong with MXSouth. Click on the red logo on the left side of the forum page and tell Jeff that DRN sent you!

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing.

Is your boyfriend a member here? If not, get him signed up.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

wicky

Jan 3, 2006
fire place panties

Where do I find those fireplace panties? What are they exactly? I tried to look them up online but no luck.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom