MX851

Jun 14, 2005
Hey Im looking into buying new gear and I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions? I have the fox vented strafer gear and that stuff was the biggest waste of money ever so no Fox gear.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I've had the Fox vented strafer gear for about 6 months and have been very happy with it. What did you not like?

MX851

Jun 14, 2005
The pants are starting to fray in the back and the buckle in the front and every time I pull them out of the washer the pants are covered in fuzz. On the jeresy the collar is fraying and so is the bottem. I have had it only for a month with not that heavy use.

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
some of the guys i ride with wear thor and really like it alot, i have never worn thor so i can't comment on it. i saw some of the 06 troy lee designs gear and really like it. risht now i have answer alpha. i like the fit, but the pant are starting to fall apart.

BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
I have the 06' Thor AC gear and it is extremely vented, I love it. I ordered from www.motoworldracing.com and paid $145 for the pants, jersey and gloves. They are awesome to deal with and offer the best deals I've found.

The pants fit great, I have a 32" waist and ordered size 34" pants because I like them slightly loose, but I ordered a Large jersey and it's sized "BIG" compared to other gear I've had. The gloves fit normal.

But, I do feel there is a trade off for all vented gear, it doesn't offer as much protection as the non-vented gear and it will wear much quicker because it is lighter.

I looked real hard at the 05' Answer Alpha Air gear but no one had it in stock and the 06' stuff isn't available yet in my size.

BPJNT :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom