Chris Long

Jan 17, 2005
Just wanted to say high. My name is Chris. I joined today. I'm trying to get the skinny on adjusting float height. Anyways I am a 30 year old Hospital Financial Analystand married 4 years with a 1 yr daughter. I ride a 1998 YZ250. I have been riding my whole life starting on a Z50, YZ60, CR80, CR125 etc and then more recently I had a ,99 YZF400 and my current bike. I ride trails manily. I love to camp and party in the desert and ride locally in the mountains. I just did a top-end on my bike and got GYTR graphics so I'm back into my bike. Glad to join the group.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

You are at ground zero of the greatest crew on the Right Coast. Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with the guys.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :cool:

You are at ground zero of the greatest crew on the Right Coast. QUOTE]

Hey Tony.

Turn around. Your facing the wrong way. :ohmy: That's the Left Coast. :coocoo: Silly Texican. :laugh:

Welcome Chris.

Like that bassackwards Texican said, check out the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum and join us on our next ride. Also, check out the thumper forum for any questions you may have about your bike.

Ol'89r

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Silly WestCoastican...a YZ250 isn't a thumper!

Ok, ok. Ya got me on that one. :bang:

I forgot people still ride 2strokes. :nener:

Chris. Check out the CR/RM/YZ/two stroke forum.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom