kdxbitme

Jan 4, 2005
Chris in Atlanta GA

Hello I'm Chris down here in Georgia, Been riding now about 3-4 years. Started out on ttr 225 and about a year and a half ago I bought 98 kdx220 and I absolutely love this bike.It's my baby.Like to just ride for fun not to try to outdo the next guy with a hot rod race bike. Don't know too many people who are into riding so that's why I came here! Since I've had my kdx, when I'm not riding it I love to tinker with it, change parts etc. thing came pretty decked out with aftermarket fredette,pro circuit,ceet parts and too many others to list and it was super clean and well maintained.I don't even know what a stock kdx runs like!(from what I here I'm not missing too much) Anyway,look forward to getting some helpful tips from some of you veterans and look forward to just talking about dirtbikes- because no one on my side of the screen wants to hear about 'em! See ya!

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

I am sure you have located it, but in case not ... check out Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. Also track down and check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom