mtmedic

Feb 2, 2005
New guy on the board

hi all. i am new to the site and have not been on a bike in years. my brother just brought me a 1985 kdx 200 that is pretty ruff but seems to run strong. i want to learn a little more about bikes so if anyone has websites specific to the kdx let me know. i appreciate any info i can get. i did buy the clymer manual for this bike so i will get to reading that here too. thanks.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail and welcome. You'll fined that we have tons of KDX owners on this site. So maney that they got there own fourm (they can be an odd bunch)

Don't for get to update your user CP with where you're from, and a little info about your self

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN mtmedic. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. Like Kav said, check out the KDX forum. Plenty of good guys in there who are more than willing to lend a helping hand :think: ............as long as you ride a KDX! LOL! YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site mtmedic :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

As Kav and YZ165 said, check out Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. Is is chocked full of great information. Our own FredT, dirtbiker extrodinair has authored the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX as well.

It is only a few short months until springtime, so you best get busy reading. We will send in a few tanks of air and some sammiches for you this weekend, so you don't have to come back out. There in a bathroom in the back corner of the room as well, because a lot of folks stay in there all the time.

Don't be a stranger now. Come back out and see us.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom