KDXdad220

Feb 9, 2005
Just found your site while trying to find more of something for my sons Jr50. Saw Vic stuff and it sounds good.
Want to get my Email address to Vic but your system wont let me send to him. It may be I am to new IE. Minutes. Anyways I'm sure well get it figured out. This is going to be a great help.

CRF250Xmaster

Mod Ban
Jan 12, 2005
Hey welcome to the site and yeah u will get tons of help here.(They really dont like to help me on this site they just ingnore me i dont know why and if any moderator reads this please answer why i never get posts on my forums?)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
KDXdad220 said:
Want to get my Email address to Vic but your system wont let me send to him.

You have to be a subscriber to view other people's profiles. I am not sure if that is the case of email messages as well. Also Vic ould have that feature blocked, many members do.

On another note welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom