mateo_32

Feb 14, 2007
Just wanted to say hello. This site is great. I've been riding since I was a kid but I took a few years off. Decided to get back into the sport and was trying to find parts and upgrades for my RM when I found this place. I have been snooping around the site for a little while and have found some great stuff. I already got new reeds and jetted the bike and replaced the top end, without even having to post a new thread. Thanks! Mat

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Many of us rode when we were younger and got back into the sport as we got more *cough* mature. :nod:

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area.

Again, welcome to DRN :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN and back to the sport. I lurked around for awhile too, but that was a while back. Its a contagious site, so beware :cool:

mateo_32

Feb 14, 2007
Nice, I'm taking the bike up to Texas Canyon tomorrow. You ever ride up there. Not the best place in the world but it's close.

Mr.Sloth

Uhhh...
Mar 2, 2007
hahahah no sh!t. Im going there tomorrow with my buddy.
call me (661) 607 4305. Ill be up late even though ill be up early.
My name is kyle.
Crappy thing is my buddies that have trucks cant go so we gotta rent a uhal for $25. No biggie if me and my friend go halfs

mateo_32

Feb 14, 2007
Just saw your post. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I have a few things to take care of this morning and then I'm going to be headed out. Mat

Top Bottom