New in KC and needing a bike

kfx400rider

Jan 10, 2005
I just joined tonight and am looking to score a bike, maybe somebody can help out. I currently have a 2004 KFX400 Kawasaki 4 stroke quad, minor scratches from riding, pretty much stock but I have installed a Motion Pro twist throttle instead of thumb (still have the thumb) and less then 60 hours on motor. NADA says its worth around $4200 in its current condition. Looking for either $4000 or trade for a bike, preferably a 4 stroke. If anybody can help me out please let me know. Thanks guys.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

As this site is focused exclusively on bikes, I doubt that you would get anyone that wants a quad, but I will say that your heart is in the right place. You can go much faster, do far less damage to the environment and raisse your fun quotent by a huge margin on a bike. I know it doesn't look like it outside, but spring is coming. I would suggest putting that quad in the classified section of the paper. There is somebody in the KC area just itching to have a quad in their garage. If you can get your asking price there are a bunch of bikes in your price range.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…