New intake system called the *****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motogol9

Spammer
May 19, 2008
I've been seeing a lot of the fast guys around at the races; most of which are pros, are running a new intake system called the ******. Its a clamp on air filter system that replaces the stock filter cage and allows you to change your filter in just a couple of minutes between motos. It also increases the throttle response and adds more Hp, Torque and MPH. No-Toil makes the filters. I saw it in FLMX magazine earlier this month, but now that I've seen how easy it is to change a filter with it without paper towels or having dirt fall into my intake I'm definitely getting one. I hate doing my air filter! I was wondering if anyone else here has it or knows about it?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
So this filter clamps right to the carb? What about the airbox? I would think you would HAVE to change it between motos. I don't think it takes more than five minutes to swap out the filter in my bike. Two seat bolts and one wing bolt, peel it off the cage slide the clean one on and put it back together. Quite simple really.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I would not trust this system seeing how the filter is retained.

But the HP gain must be enormous! :rotfl:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I watched the video........ I must be missing something. How is this any easier? How does it add performance? Seems more restrictive with that smaller round adapter in there.

ARTATTACK

Spammer
May 19, 2008
I've had the ****** on my bike for about a year now and I've swapped the systems between my bikes because its awesome. I wouldn't run a stock system ever again. No more rim grease, no more paper towels in the driveway. Dirt doesn't fall into the intake boot when you take it out because you can manipulate the filter between the subframe to get it out. The "smaller" opening in the adapter plate is actually more surface area than the stock system or any other after market system offered. Plus, Ive never found any dirt in my intake and I can change my filter in under two minutes. I've raced both Honda's and Yamaha's with the ****** intake systems on them and they were significantly faster than stock. Everybody thinks I have head work or something. Ashley Fiolek runs it on her DRD race bike, so you know it works. Don't let the website fool you, the guys at ******** make Hp and life easier! Best investment I've made yet.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
and the guys at ****** have three posts on DRN between the two of them.

it looks like a decent product, and probably works fine, but this is spam.

Talk to the admin about advertising. Thanks.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
and the guys at *******

Correction... the GUY at ******* ... IP address's match.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom