New Member and KDX 220R and CRF 150 F

Turbodeezul

Jul 18, 2002
Just wanted to say hi, I have been riding and watching DirtRider.Net for awhile. I want to thank you all for the great info on this site, it has been a great help. The wife and I just put a deposit down for a KDX 220R and a CRF 150F. I grenaded a Husaber FE 501 transmission a couple weeks ago, very bummed about the issue. It was going to take me much longer to get the bike fixed than I was willing to wait so we took the plung on the new bikes. The wife has wanted to try it for awhile now. This will be my first two stroke, I have never ridden one in 10 years of ridding so I thought I would try it out. I'm used to big bore four strokes. I keep hearing the KDX's are great woods bikes and quiet. I will get the Husaberg fixed and I didn't want to add another bike to the stable that was anything like it (wild four stroke power) The Husaberg is light for what it is, but I wanted to try the two stroke option before they are no longer available. Anyway, talk to you later and I'm sure I'll have a few questions along the way.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Welcome aboard Turbodeezul.

As you have probaly read the KDX is pretty mild in stock form but has a lot of potential hiding just beneith the surface. :)

We'll see you & your wife in Oklahoma next October!

Doclar

Oct 8, 2002
Welcome turbodeezul. I have a KDX200 and it was my first 2-stroker after many years of 4-strokes. Sofar I like it alot but still getting used to the all-or-none responsivness. How so youlike the 150? I was looking at the 230!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…