Dec 24, 2006
New member here from Bakerton WV... Im in the process of resurrecting my dads 1974 Yamaha DT360. I really haven't ridden dirt since about 95 when my dad broke his ankle while riding with up on this old tank! Shortly after his accident my brother passed away from a car accident so the trail riding days were over. Weill we went yesterday 11 years later to my dads mothers for the holidays and sure enough the old green 74 was still in the same place we parked it back 95! I loaded it up and brought it home for a winter project. My dad rides a Polaris 4x4 so it will be nice to be able to hit the trails with him again. I have ridden street for many years and actually talked my dad into buying a street bike this past summer so we have done alot of riding but it will be nice to hit the woods again. I ride a 2002 Triumph Sprint RS 955i and a 1977 Yamaha XS400D as a beater, the DT360 will make #3! If anyone can tell me what years gas tanks will fit this that would be great as the tank is shot.. Anyway sorry for the long post but Im bored and was happy to stumble across a forum that offers some help with the vintage bikes! Thanks in advance, Matt

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN and back to the dirt!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom